Thursday, May 29, 2008

Knock, Knock

This is what we saw yesterday when Sawyer opened the door.

Blech. A snail. I cannot stand snails, they are entirely gross. What's worse is that today when Sawyer and I were playing catch on the front porch today the snail was still on the door. And we could see the migratory path it had taken after we left it yesterday. Today, after I pried it from the door, we assessed that it was probably dead. Double blech.

I've been trying to capture some great images of this wonderful baby of ours before he turns 7 months. That way I can call them his *6 month photos* even though there are hundreds of them. He seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit - and I thought the results were okay. (I've still got a bit of work ahead of me, though.)



And you knew *this* would happen, right?


I certainly did.

1 comments:

AllisonDacia said...

I love those pictures. Where did you buy the blocks from?