Yesterday I took Harrison and Sawyer to Disneyland for a few hours. I was getting Harrison out of the stroller to go on Pirates of the Caribbean and Sawyer says to me "Mom, guess what song I'm singing in my head". So, I guess "It's a Small World" - seems like a logical choice and we'd heard it a few moments before. He says "No, I'm singing 'Workout Plan'!" Crazy kid singing Kanye West in his head at Disneyland!
We were in a store and on top of a gum ball machine there was a beaver on it. (Like this was the company symbol or whatever) I said "Look, there is a beaver!" Sawyer responds "Yeah! Just like Beaver!" He was quite jubilant about it, too. Is it normal that we call my cousin, Anthea, Beaver as her name? Our goal is that Harrison doesn't even know her real name - we think it's be quite amusing that he only knows her as Beaver!
Day 3 of cloth diapers! It's going well so far.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment