I had some cute photos that I wanted to share. I even had a story to tell with them. Unfortunately, you're going to have to take my word for it - as blogger is NOT cooperating with my plans. (My plans included uploading some pictures) Come to think of it, photoshop is not cooperating either and I'm not able to open any photos to edit. Perhaps it's a sign. Maybe, but a sign of what? Let's ponder that.
It's a hot one here today and Thing 1 and Thing 2 are topless playing Wii Sports. My air conditioner is also running on high as it's 100*. It's supposed to be 100* again tomorrow and let me tell you, I don't want to sit and watch baseball games in that kind of weather. Really, that should come as NO surprise.
Anyway, it's day 8 of cloth diapering and let me express my excitement about it. Order number two of diapers came and I'm waiting for the next batch tomorrow. That should be it for a while -- and hopefully will get me through 3 days before I have to wash diapers again. (While it's not a big deal, washing daily is for the birds!) I should also express my disappointment that I didn't start cloth diapering sooner. It's EASY and quite addicting. I know that washing the diapers takes resources (water and energy) but I feel good not contributing 6-7 diapers per day to the landfill. Now, I do 7 a week (night time) versus the 42-49 we did before. Small steps to being more green and reducing our footprint. Good things.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What kind of cloth diapers did you end up going with?
Glad you like cloth! I agree that it is very addicting.
Post a Comment