I have exactly 12 minutes until I have to leave to pick up Campbell at school. Harrison is sleeping and I'm sitting amongst the largest pile of laundry I've ever seen. And, here I am.
I was waiting to blog until I edited a few photos to share. Then, I decided that I was probably not going to get to those photos until I was at least 33, so I should share underexposed photos and photos that need to be cropped. What will you see? Photos that need to be lightened, tweaked, and cropped. Eyes that need to be popped, color that needs to be saturated and images that need to be sharpened. Ah well...another day, okay?
In the mean time... Sunday we took 3 boys to see Speed Racer in the theater. Harrison was perfect, as usual. He sat quietly, ate and slept in his carseat. The 3 biggest boys and I were totally enthralled by the movie and the overall story line. I *LOVE* stories where good prevails over evil. LOVE it.
Monday was yet another HOT (100*+ degrees!) day and we had a little evening swim. When we arrived at the pool we were delighted to find Sawyer's friend from school, Grace there. The two boys had a delightful time playing with Grace while Andy, Harrison and I watched. Good times.

Cutie at the pool
How fun is that?


Same photo, different focus. So, the bokeh is in different spots. In the first photo I'm focused on Campbell and Harrison is out of focus. In the second, I'm focused on Harrison and Campbell is out of focus. I think it tells the same story but maybe with a bit of a different language.
Sawyer is paying homage to his Papa Tom, who loves to wave in photos. (This is one of those pictures where I would lighten it up, some!)
The cutest baby in the world. 'Nough said.
The best things in the world include a sleeping baby.
Time's up! gotta run.


0 comments:
Post a Comment