Just when I thought that these kids didn't appreciate all of the fun things we do for them, Sawyer goes and says that.
Alright, I'm not *that* deluded, he doesn't exactly appreciate all of the fun things we do for them, even on laundry day. (Which at 1015 pm, I'm still not done with. In case you cared, I'm running a pre-rinse on diapers and they still need a wash and an extra rinse, as always. then, I still have another load of towels to do)
Today was the banner day that "felt like the best day ever". We got up this morning and went to the movies with some friends. Then, we had lunch at Wendy's. (Sawyer's favorite friend was there) Then, we came home and watched a few episodes of SpongeBob (even though Andy has banned them from watching him) while the baby napped. Once the baby roused himself, we headed to our friends house for some fun in his pool. As if that weren't all enough (because honestly, any one of those things sounds like a *good* day) we had Sawyer's favorite dinner, spaghetti. (Lets be honest. Aside from take-out, there is nothing easier than cooking some spaghetti noodles and warming some bottled sauce!)
Whatever the occasion or reason, I will take the joyous statements like the above and run with them. I will let them warm my heart and soul, and I will just love them. Raising 3 boys can really be hard, but it's so very rewarding.
My baby:



1 comments:
i didn't even realize you had a blog until your latest comment on ELW!
This is way cute! Love the cupcakes in the background, and I can't wait to hear more about your adventures as a mama to three cute boys!
Post a Comment