Monday, July 21, 2008

Go big or go home!

"The best days go fastest. Keep up." - on the door to Starbucks. (To clarify, I didn't actually go *in* Starbucks. It was just the meetup point for picking up Cam from todays playdate) The past 5 days have FLOWN by. They have gone faster than any days in recent memory - and I think that they all go fast.

First, I will warn you. (Amy) I only took a few pictures of our weekend in Vegas. There are a couple of cute snaps of Harrison - otherwise the older boys look fairly demonic. Oh well, it was fun and it'll live in our memories!

Friday, after the allergist (I'll save that quick and EUPHORIC update for tomorrow!) we got gas and headed out of town. It's only about 250 miles to Vegas but it takes FOR.EVER to get there. The traffic through the Cajon Pass is sloooooow moving and really makes the trip take longer. So, instead of 3 hours it takes about 5 hours. In those kind of conditions a stop is necessary - and anyone who knows me on a car trip - I *hate* to stop. (I don't hate much, either)

We pulled up to the Paris and we were thrilled at how fun it looked. We actually also had a European Vacation moment too -- "Look kids, Big Ben!". When we arrived our friends were sitting right outside the entrance waiting for us. this was a great way to start our super fun weekend!!



{The boys on Saturday morning. Charlie, Campbell, Anthony and Sawyer}

{We went to the Belaggio to watch the water show. Sawyer, Campbell and Charlie}

{Just because he's cute}

{Andy was SO HOT to take a picture with a showgirl or the like. Therefore, he used these french maids as his props}

There was a bidet in our room. that in itself is pretty funny. what is actually even funnier is that while checking out the room, the boys turned the thing on. oh yea, they did. and when they did, they were both standing right over it looking down at it. they both came out wet (the front of their hair) and laughing hysterically. Cam proceeded to tell us "It's filtered water. We could drink it." This is childhood at it's finest.

Seriously, this trip was enormous fun. We just had a fun time all weekend long and the hotel was great. It's wonderful to have such opportunities and friends.

0 comments: