We arrived early to beat the crowds of people and throngs of summer camps. We set up under the trees right next to the water slide and enjoyed our day. The boys had a blast and Harrison LOVED splashing in the water when he wasn't trying to remove his hat.
Campbell is riding on his friend Caden's back (incidentally, today was Caden's 7th birthday!)
You'll have to forgive the photos - they are certainly less than perfect. (They were taken with my so-so point and shoot camera) I really wanted you to feel like you were there, though - so you'll have to suffer through.
After we loaded the van the boys were hungry and wanted ice cream. Since it was 100*, the kids had been good and ice cream is always a nice treat - I oblidged. I must ask however, when is it enough? Why isn't the fun day at the park/pool enough? Why is there always a need for more? Oh well...


0 comments:
Post a Comment