Let me start off by doing *THE HAPPY DANCE* !! Sawyer had his scratch tests on Friday and amazingly, he is no longer allergic to any foods!! WOOO-FREAKING-HOOOOO!
Dairy, gone! Eggs, gone! Wheat, hardly an issue at all. Barely even registered as an allergy! YIPPEE!!! There were a couple of trees or something (and not typical southern california things!) but that was IT! Now, to get him to drink cows milk. (After drinking vanilla rice and soy milk for 5 years he's not quite into cow milk!)
The allergist is concerned that he has another allergic condition that we have to see the gastro doc about. I can deal with what is thrown our way, though. I'm just thrilled we're allergy FREE!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fantastic news. Please tell me the GI visit isn't to check to celiac disease.
No, thank goodness. It's actually something called Eosinophilic esophagitis that I don't think he has anyway. But, we'll talk to the dr - I think he's fine with his standard reflux...
Post a Comment