Monday, July 21, 2008

Amy D.

Because apparently no one reads this blog but Amy, I'm going to happily write about my dear friend Amy. Thanks for the shout out Amy, I love knowing you read along -- it's great fun to read your comments. Thanks for reading and thanks for leaving comments!!

Amy is my friend who lives in Cincinnati, OH. (interesting side note. Amy actually lives in HARRISON - the third of our Cincinnati area namesake children has the same name as her little town!)We met when we both worked at the Compass School. We quickly became friends and Amy was even Campbell's first babysitter! Amy is married to John and mother to 15 month old Rylee. (I'm really looking forward to meeing Rylee in 2 months!)

Amy is a rabid Ohio State fan (go BUCKS!) and fun girl. I miss seeing her on a regular basis and hopefully our lives will be located closer to one another.

1 comments:

Queen of Rooville said...

Now I feel sooo special..thanks. I really do enjoy reading your blog and staying up with the McGarvey clan. I miss you all so much, but especially you!!
So I hope your planning on blogging about Vegas, cause I can't wait to hear about it and see some pics.
Love ya!!