
{Harry had climbed up on this stool himself to peer into the little hole on the side of the box where they chicks "lived". Try to ignore my mess of a kitchen}
Sawyer was a whole other story. He liked them well enough, but was totally chicken. (Har har har) He pretended like he wasn't. But, since I'm his mom, I know better!

{keeping a very close on eye on his next move}

{chicks dig us}




And zooming to a home somewhere for mothers day...these lovely items, handmade by ME! My friend Cari helped provide the supplies and a couple of tricky parts - but otherwise, I made it. YAY ME! (Cari has an Etsy shop where she sells the lovely jewelry she makes. But, soon she'll be opening an Etsy shop where she sells crafty supplies of all types. YAY!)



4 comments:
What adorable little guys! And the chicks are cute, too.
What cute pictures!!!! The chicks are adorable too. :)
cute cute cute. Are you keeping the chicks? Like even when they are big chickens? Haha.
I LOVE your pictures of the chicks....they are SO cute!
Post a Comment