Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm trying

So, I really like to take pictures. Though, I will admit, my own children do stress me out a bit. I want to capture the perfect image - I want it to be crisp and clear and colorful and .... I can't think of another c word.

Anyway. I tried to get some great images for Sawyer's 6 year photos and Harrison's 18 month photos. Sawyer's turned out okay (Though he couldn't remember how to smile?!) and Harrison's were a total and complete bust. Well, that is my opinion. I'll let you be the judge, I suppose...

These are not the best of the bunch. I posted those over at the photography blog, Sweet Smiles.
These are the momma shots...the ones I love because they are my babies.
{not in focus, but so cute}

{full of glee, yet unable to balance}



{a total sawyer face}



{a bit sheepish}

{what could be more fun?}




{just love this one. love it}




{he was less than cooperative. Seriously.}

How'd they turn out?


3 comments:

Anna said...

I know that perhaps from an academic-photographic standpoint, these pictures might not be perfect, but from a tug-at-your-heartstrings, what-a-great-face standpoint, they are wonderful.
I, personally, like the pouty face at the end.

AllisonDacia said...

I heart harry

McLeodx5 said...

harry's face is perfect!