I'm trying to look at the good in people and in situations that, at first glance, seem negative or adverse. (ie. a losing baseball season. that's right. not *one* win)
RIGHT NOW I'm working on letting myself be happy and letting others know it because I like it and trying to encourage others to feel good, live for themselves and seek their own truth in their daily lives.
I'm trying to find beauty all around me. In warm summer days, in ordinary moments, in tantrums. You get the picture.
RIGHT now I'm trying to be a photographer. I'd really like to get there. I struggle with exposure and focus, but I'm trying hard. I'm going to get there. I'm never going to stop learning.
An example...not in focus. The focus fell on his hand. BUT, he's cute anyway. Trying to see that it's still a valuable picture - even if it's not flawless. We're all still valuable even if we're not flawless.


1 comments:
Who's really flawless anyways? Its our flaws that make us as beautiful as we are! We need to embrace our flaws more often, me thinks.
Thanks for the beautiful post and reminder!
XXOO
Post a Comment