Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My life is an I ♥ Faces contest

Woohoo! It's that time again -- time to enter a photo at I ♥ Faces. This week it's silhouettes and as it so happens I have a silhouette picture that I took that I like! Here it is...




{Huntington Beach, CA}

12 comments:

April said...

Love the way the sky looks...super nice job!

rachel said...

Wow - beautiful picture!!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture!

Skoots1moM said...

beautiful work
love the colors

Adena said...

great photo, I can never get deserted beach shots!

luckygirlgifts said...

Fantastic!! You totally rock as a photographer. Well, really, everything else to.

Anonymous said...

beautiful sky...love the colors..Shi`

Foursons said...

Wow- great as usual!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! I love the skyline!

Rebecca said...

LOVE IT! Definately another one of my favorite shots this week so far. Gorgeous.

Tess said...

I love! This is a beautiful sunset and the lifeguard tower and people really add to the picture!

Tiffinee said...

Wow, what a beautiful sunset! Nice shot!