Sunday, May 10, 2009

I ♥ Faces

There is a little blog called I ♥ Faces and they have a weekly photography contest, judged by different photographers. Every week, the theme changes. This week, the theme is LAUGHTER! Perfect for a gal like me! :)






My own boys...we were just taking a test run in the flower field near our home and we got this!






{deleted image}

Laughter is so totally fun. I was photographing this family and it was so easy and such a joy -- obviously, right?!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great laughter pics. Nice work.

B Dad

Josie said...

Those are great laughter ones, looks like the kids are having a great time. Are those blue bonnet flowers?

Anonymous said...

Great Laughter pictures. The first one is to sweet.

Ter said...

great photos!

Unknown said...

- I think these pictures are my favorite! BEAUTIFUL job! (on both of them!)

the monkeys' mama said...

both are WONDERFUL ! Amazingly done!

Jen H said...

Oh these are both gorgeous photos!!!
Jen H

Nell@SheSnaps.com said...

Aw, that first one is perfect. I would hang that up on my wall!

The second one cracks me up ... it reminds me of me and my husband. Although this week it was just me laughing.

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Krista Heiser said...

I love the one of your boys. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Jennie, you did a FANTASTIC job! The clarity is AMAZING! The kids are probably my favorite. Their exrpession is just contagious! You have to smile looking at it!

jen@odbt said...

Both just brought a huge smile to my face. Love the realness of their laughs.

Alicia W. said...

Love how you captured those priceless moments. Love it. Great photography.

Anonymous said...

Great job!

~Christina

Taylor said...

Beautiful laughter shots! Great colour!

Foursons said...

Both great- we didn't get enough rain in our area to take bluebonnet photos this year.

Annette said...

Really beautiful photos. Excellent crisp colors, and the laughter in the photos is contagious; now I'm laughing.

-stephanie- said...

Love the laughter in both of these photos. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I love both of these photos! They are both beautiful!

.:: WMP ::. said...

These are both SO much fun!!!!! :) The laughter is So obvious - and everyone's so happy!!!
Love them both!

Unknown said...

wow both pictures are awesome! They both made me laugh... I think that's the point right! Great job

Melissa Butler said...

Both are awesome captures ~ the first one cracks me up!

Unknown said...

I LOVE love love both of your entries. I cant help but smile looking at them! The grins, the flowers, the composition . . . what gorgeous pictures! :-)

DawnS said...

Great laughing photos!

Unknown said...

Both are awesome pictures! Beautiful!

Denné Boring said...

Both your photos are fantastic! I think these are my favorite!!! The photo put a big smile on my face! Great job!

Mandi said...

Your kids entry is so cute! They look so happy. Great moment

jennifer said...

just to give you a 27th shout out for how great these two entries are.

Mrs. McFadden said...

I love the photo of your boys! :0)

Leia said...

The photo of the little boys is priceless! I love the little guy in the back. So cute!