Saturday, May 9, 2009

Another GIVEAWAY!

I haven't done one in a while. It's about time.
So...enter! The rules - you must be a momma to something (sorry non-momma's). Preferably kids, but fur-babies are a-okay too! Leave a comment by noon on MONDAY and I'll pick a winner. Sound good?
Here's what you'll get -- tell your friends, tell your family, tell no one if you're greedy! BUT, spread the love -- it's a fun little stash of goods.


{A Bazzill Mini Album, 2 coluzzle alphabets, some EK Success BABY embellishments, a Rob and Bob Studios clip thingy, some Junkitz rounderz and of course, Hermafix}


{Coluzzle alpha one}
{Coluzzle alpha two}




{A tag template and the Rob and Bob clip a ma jig}


{the embellishments}



{the album and the hermafix}
I know that I have a few more related items. If I find 'em, I'll throw them in there, too!
Thanks for playing, kids!!


15 comments:

gloria b said...

WOW! What a great give-away. Now that my children have grown, 3 boys, I find myself with a lot of time on my hands. So I took up scrapbooking and your give away would be put to good use if I should win.

How generous!!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Those are AWESOME!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Like....errrr...your REAL pictures, of your family...not the pictures of the giveaway...

...not to say the pictures of the giveaway aren't nice....

nevermind....

;)

Dawn said...

What a great giveaway! Maybe this would get me back into scrapbooking.

AllisonDacia said...

pick me pick me :)

Amie A said...

Well, Hello! That is a great give away! My 3 kiddo's are now into scrappin' Don't know how that came about?!?

Unknown said...

ooooh pleeeeaaassssse pick me!!!

Hollie said...

Thanks for doing yet another give away! You rock :)

Steph said...

oooh i need stuff to add to my stash!

jackmattsmom said...

Jennie what an awesome idea :) Im new to your site, do you do this often?? I will hav to take a peek around! I really need to start scrapping again *sigh* Thanks for the link! ~Cheryl (jackmattsmom)

Ashley Gibson said...

Pick ME

Anna said...

Sorry Ashley but she should PICK ME!

ChassiddyB said...

I love the pics of your boys! Since my DD is 18months I now have more time to scrap.

The Cohen's said...

Oooh, what a great giveaway!!! :) I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

steph h said...

I could totally use the scrapbooking supplies! What a great giveaway!

stharder AT huntel DOT net