Monday, December 22, 2008

random

In order to have a post, I will have to make it super random. I'm crunched for time and well, packing at this point is REALLY high on the list. I have, however, started putting the clothes in suitcases, that is HUGE for me. We don't leave for 3 whole days, even!

Okay. So. We've been super busy. We've had parties at school, an evening trip to Disneyland, SNOW, bunco, my aunt and cousins up for an overnight visit and baking day, saw Santa...now we're on winter break. The baby is doing several funny things - including saying OW as he hits you. He knows that is what you're going to say as he inflicts pain. He's also taking a few steps at a time. Let's hear it for my boy! WOOHOO!!

Also, all of my photography sessions are over for the season, I've got to finish up editing and uploading, but other than that I'm set! WOOHOO! I feel so accomplished for all of the hard work and happy families!

{two boys waiting to tell Santa all of their wishes! they really asked for toys}

{The Fam waiting for santa!}

{the boys with the big man!}

{checking out Mrs. Claus}

{it totally, completely, without doubt snowed at our house in southern california, and here's PROOF!}

{The slope in my yard!}

{a love note from my darling husband}

{the next morn'}

{the mountains across the freeway the next morning!}

{getting ready to go to his Polar Express party at school!}

{the kids waiting for the fun to begin!}

{Thursday night Disneyland fun!}

{baking day!}

{andy and his bfff, Charlie!}

This has taken all day!

4 comments:

Queen of Rooville said...

Love all the pictures, especially the snow ones. We got your card today...too cute!! Are you off to Iowa for Christmas?

Jennie M said...

yup! leaving for the frozen tundra on thursday!

Aurora Raine said...

I love the boys outfits! So cute!

Emily S. said...

LOVED this random post! Great pics, cute family, LOVE that your hubs wrote you a snowy love note.... and congrats on the finishing of photo sessions!! :)