Last year at the beginning of the season, we discovered Sawyer's favorite movie. Since then, we've honestly probably watched it well over 100 times. NOT an exagerration. He loves, without restraint, Jim Carrey's version of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
I don't even know if LOVE is strong enough. He *IS* the Grinch, he adores the Grinch - there are days when we eat, sleep and breathe the Grinch. Sawyer can quote several lengthy passages from the movie - and it's hilarious. It's one of those things that I love about having kids. How their personalities are so fun and really make you enjoy THEM as a person.
Anyway. Because of Sawyer's adoration for the green creature (because what is he, really?!) I decided to take him and Cam to a stage production of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas at the Globe Theater in Balboa Park in San Diego. (That is a mouthful) We went with my friend Kate and her 2 kids. Turns out, Kate's good friend is married to the sound guy there. We were lucky enough to get a tour after the show. Fun - and more to be thankful for!
{my grinch loving cutie}
{outside the theater. it was VERY bright and sunny}
{in the grinch's sleigh}
{enjoying the props!}


3 comments:
I love the picture of Sawyer standing with his leg propped up - reminds me of Bon Jovi!
How fun!! I haven't been here in awhile and I have to say, I LOOOOVE that banner you have. Its just perfect. :)
SO cute! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment