1. Today was a warm 80* and not one cloud in the sky. I searched for a few seconds trying to find one. It was futile, so instead I enjoyed the warm sunshine on my back.
2. Gas prices are so low that filling up my incredibly empty (4 miles till empty!) gas tank cost less than $31.
3. Campbell took a Reading Counts! test today on Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone and passed. woohoo for my boy.
It's also December 1. That in itself is a good thing. We've had a good Thanksgiving weekend. Many days together and we weren't sick of being together! I was even sad to send the boys back to school today. Nick, our Elf on a Shelf, has been visiting since Friday - and so far so good. Today was day 1 of our Lego Advent calendar and we all enjoyed the little Lego man who came with a Turkey leg.
We have been planning our joyful month and we're looking forward to all of the fun we're planning. There are many good times out there that I'm looking forward to having!
{my cousin Christie and her new car. she turned 16 on Friday!}
{two of my turkeys}
{the advent calendar}



3 comments:
Love the bath pic of Hoya! So was Christie really suprised or did she suspect?
i love the weather too, but it's getting a little old! i wanna wear my uggs, scarves and warm hats...maybe evern for a day. ahhh, poor us...living in sunny, warm socal. life could be worse. :)
What a joyful post! Yay for gorgeous days! And I LOVE Harrison's smile in the Turkey photo!
Post a Comment