I consider myself to be a very thankful and LUCKY person - I appreciate all of the gifts in my life. Today, after hearing some bad news about folks we know, I'm considering myself even more fortunate.
Our lives are even more full and rich because we live near my aunt and her family. They are very loving and giving and we spend as much time together as possible. On Tuesday night we traveled south to watch Christie play basketball.
{Christie playing ball}
{Watching Christie}
{Walking on the court with Gini and Christie}
Last night Andy got the train out that goes under our train. It's still not actually under the tree - but it was good fun to have the train out!
Here is some of Sawyer's wonderful Holiday Art. He came home BEAMING about this piece -- he exclaimed how much he loves it. I love it too!
Here is where Nick, our holiday Elf, decided to hang out today. Festive!
I'll keep counting my blessings today, everyday this holiday season and beyond.


0 comments:
Post a Comment