Friday, October 24, 2008

A trip down memory lane

Let's take a trip into my past, shall we? Just for a moment, okay?




This is my cousin, Anthea. Except, I don't really call her Anthea. I call her Beav. Or Beaver. Or B. Whatever I feel like in the moment. The other thing is that she's really not my cousin, she's more like a sister. (For the record, she *is* my cousin. Her mother is my mother's sister. She's just like a sister)

We're 2 years and 4 months apart in age, she's older. Okay, I lied. I'm older. And in 2 months, she's celebrating her 30th birthday. I'll be there.

She and I are a lot alike and alot different. We fit together. Like Gumby and Pokey. Like peanut butter and jelly. Like Paris and Sport Club (Maurices in the early 90's anyone?) or puke and the middle of the night.

She's been my friend since we were little girls and she'll be my friend when we're old ladies. We're good like that.
In other news: my baby is not going to be a dalmation for Halloween. But, wouldn't he be cute if he were?



1 comments:

Anthea said...

What a cute little girl ... ha ha! You are the sweetest!