Sunday, October 5, 2008

pretty muchly

Sawyer has some really funny things about him. He says funny things and lately, one of the funniest things that he says is "pretty muchly". When you ask him a question, like..."are you tired?" The answer: "pretty muchly, no".

Anyway, I'm still following our lives in photos, words and momentos. I will say, however, that after a few days it's really become MUCH harder than I would have thought. I'm sure that Tuesday will look GOOD in the album, Wednesday good, Thursday okay, Friday fair, and well, you get the picture.

Our weekend was pretty much non-stop and I haven't updated since Thursday. Let's give you the tour.

Friday

{The 3 hour oil change}



{the boys with alex after the regular Friday playdate at Alex's}





{my friends Michele, Staci, Michelle and Katrina}


Saturday



{emma and harrison at campbell's soccer game}

{grocery shopping haul from Target and Trader joes} {sawyer at grace's birthday party}

{i made ellie try on Harrison's halloween costume}

{cari and harrison}

{tetherball}

{andy stacking his poker chips. for the record, I totally beat him!}



{poor guy was so tired!}

SUNDAY

{checking out the gate daddy put up thursday night}




1 comments:

heidi said...

Three HOUR oil change?? Good grief.

I LOVE that last picture of Harrison - what a big boy.

I think your boys are pretty muchly cute :-)