Monday, October 20, 2008

BLECH and a week in the life results

Let me begin by saying - blech. I live in a pukey house. Sawyer started after a birthday party on Saturday night. Proceeded to barf 25 times in 6 hours. The ped advised us to go to the ER. So, at midnight, the 5 of us loaded up and headed to Inland Valley. (Where Harry James was born) They gave Sawyer some Zofran (after upchucking twice at the hospital) and he was good to go. The DR thought Sawyer also had an ear infection and strep. He's on an antibiotic but has no symptoms? Unfortunately, I have bigger fish to fry.


Last night at bedtime, Andy got sick too. Now, this morning Harrison and Campbell are both sick too. Luckily, the baby only seems mild and Sawyer is fine now. I've got everything crossed that *I* escape this grossness!


Here is my Week In the Life project. I'm 100% done and about 70% happy with how it turned out. It's only okay, but I'm really glad that I did this -- someday I'll be able to see all of the mundane activities we do day to day.



2 comments:

Megan said...

Sorry about the sickies - but your album is beautiful! Great job!

Emily S. said...

the best part about this album is that it is DONE! AMAZING.

the second-best part is its cohesiveness and pattern. Love that it is organized and beautiful at the same time!!