I'll tell you. It's a piano!
It's lovely, really. And it goes quite nicely in our front room. Almost like it's just meant to be. Although let's hope we never move to another smaller house because I don't know where it (the piano), or 3/4 of the other stuff is going to go! Cam is sticking to wanting guitar lessons.
Sawyer swears he's going to take lessons and learn how to play, though he does think he already knows how. Hmmm....I beg to differ.
What is weird is that that picture makes my wall look beige. It's not. It's really a medium GREEN. Odd.
Harrison, aside from the teething, is just wonderful to be around these days. He's super expressive and is trying to talk. He successfully makes sounds like Bye Bye (bah-bah) and uh-oh. It's incredibly adorable -- even more so when he makes his favorite sound of "WOW". Love that one.
He's becoming increasingly more aware of the world around him, he loves vehicles (naturally!) and pulling other babies hair. Going outside makes him wiggle with excitement and he watches the sky for the moon and airplanes/helicopters. LOVE IT.

In other, equally exciting news, the new VONS opens at the bottom of the hill TOMORROW. Write it on your calendar people, because I have!!!! For those of you not familiar with the layout of my land - this THE closest grocery shopping within 8 miles. And the 8 mile one is Trader Joes. So, this is big stuff. You can guarantee I'll be at the grand opening. But, I guess you would have thought that anyway, right?


1 comments:
I know this is a not really the point of the post, but HOLY CRAP you have green grass. That is amazing! (and a darling baby, obviously)
Post a Comment