The great weekend started on Friday night when I had bunko. It was hosted by my friend Katrina and everyone came in costume. I couldn't beleive that every single person dressed up!
Saturday was typical fun with 2 overlapping soccer games, afternoon relaxation and dinner with friends. Very fun!
Yesterday we finished some things that needed to get finished and then headed to Temecula to the pumpkin patch. Here in my neck of the woods, "pumpkin patch" is a loosely described term. "Pumpkin Patches" crop up at exits off of the freeway, full of pumpkins, hay bales, jumpy's, snow cones and carnies. Not exactly what I have in mind.
This year, we at least came close to visiting a farm. It was an idyllic setting in the middle of Temecula's wine country. Very lovely. We all had loads of fun!
+029+miab.jpg)
+028+miab.jpg)
+026+miab.jpg)
+031+miab.jpg)
+056+miab.jpg)
+066+miab.jpg)
+029+miab.jpg)
+028+miab.jpg)
+026+miab.jpg)
+031+miab.jpg)
+056+miab.jpg)
+066+miab.jpg)
+082+miab.jpg)
+086+miab.jpg)
Harrison loved the goat that you see above and he had fun imitating the roosters in the petting zoo. There was also a "scary" corn maze that the kids could have spent hours in. Fun times!

3 comments:
I love the one with Harrison and the big ol' Pumpkin!
Those are great pictures! Your Octobers are probably really nice on the west coast. They're too cold in OH! You guys look great at your bunco party. :)
J-Dawg
GORGEOUS pictures!! Course the subjects aren't bad either ;o) LOL
Post a Comment