The day ended as quickly as it began - and Sawyer had a great day. I do suspect he missed me, however, as I received a bunch of extra bear hugs from him this afternoon. He was happy to report how some kids were extra naughty and they had to go in early from recess. (He was NOT happy about the shortened recess - but he was happy to have THE news)
He left me happily today at school, off he went with his friends John and Alex. I asked him later who he had lunch with and who he played with. His answer was easy, John and Alex. I'm so glad we already had several friends in his class as I feel like it made the transition so much easier.
Cam remembered to go get Sawyer from kinder and they both came out smiling. I've got a lot to get used to.
{The big kinder student}
+001+2copy.jpg)
+009+2copy.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment