Friday, August 22, 2008

bit by bit, little by little...

I've had a really odd week. First, the baby had the ear infection and was Fussy McFusser for several days. Not normal. Second, Sawyer cried at school. Not normal. Sawyer was clingy on Wednesday before going to school. Not normal. Then, the one that knocked me off my chair.


Campbell is getting a new teacher. He will have had 8 days with this wonderful, warm and perfect for him teacher - and now he's getting a new one. Long story short, his 2/3 combo class is being turned back into a regular 3rd grade class on Monday. And he's been forced to go back into a 2nd grade class. We're having some issues with the principal on this one and we'll be meeting with her hopefully Monday. Cam is sad to leave his original teacher and the kids in the class, I'm sad for him and sad for his destination.


That has been my week. An emotional rollercoaster for this normally happy, unflappable momma.


Though, I do have something amusing. Here's what babies with older brothers do:

{they chew on toys not meant to be chew toys. luckily this time it's not a spiderman action figure or the like}


{in case you were wondering, he does have age appropriate toys he likes, as well}

{look at the chompers on this kid. last count he has 8 that are totally in. there are several more working their way to the surface. today, those strong teeth captured some plastic from the cheerios container. i had to pry it out - it wasn't pretty!}


Just a few cute shots of the cute boy!

{clap on, clap off, the clapper!}

{same picture, same verse, a little bit louder a little bit worse...}

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRINT ANY OF THESE PICTURES {because you're thinking, oooh this would look really cute on my nightstand, coffee table, side table, fridge, etc} please leave me a message or send an email. I will either send you a print or email you the full size version. These pictures are low resolution and don't look good printed. I spend time taking the pics and editing them - I'd like them to be printed in a comparable manner. THANK YOU!

1 comments:

Emily S. said...

cute photos! I love the binkie ribbon...

And hang in there-- and try to enjoy every little moment. All your boys are so cute!