Well no dots. But, there is lots and lots.
First, I hate being sick. It stinks. The headache, sore throat, stiff neck and the CHILLS. Ugh. Thankfully it has vacated the building.
Miss Lynda has left the hospital and is home. I spoke with her over the weekend and feel so grateful she's doing well. It's amazing how life can be so fragile and you don't even realize those small moments. Must do better about enjoying life and those around us. the moments can be fleeting. Lynda's taught me a good lesson I must hold onto.
Harrison is dreamy as ever. He's sleeping wonderfully - I don't think the other two slept this well *this* young. they did well and they were young. But, I don't think they went for 10 hour stretches at 2 months. reason number 32 why he's just so yummy! A list of his dreaminess sounds like it's in order!
Thing 2 started his new school on Monday. He's now attending Crossroads Christian Preschool until Lynda is better. Sounds like he'll be there longer than I had hoped, but I'm glad I got him in somewhere in the meantime. He really likes it and plays with the boys on the BIG playground. he told me the other day that he chased the girls. I would have never predicted this from him - but it happened! Crazy, crazy boy.
Another good day...love that. Evening out at Dos Lagos with good friends tonight. really looking forward to it.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment