Monday, January 28, 2008

Little Habit

I have a habit. it's not a bad one. (unless a huge clothing allowance in your budget is a bad thing!) I love to buy childrens clothing...it gets better, I love to sell it on ebay when I'm done with it!

So, with that said, I have huge piles waiting to be listed. I think I took around 110 pictures, so I have a lot of stuff to get up. A little of this, a little of that, but mostly Gap, Janie and Jack and Gymboree. I love to shop.

And, with selling, comes more buying, of course. Our drawers get VERY full of summer clothing as our summer is LONG (we have TRUE summer for 6 solid months) and our warmish weather comprises a couple of months too. So, gotta get to buying. I've already bookmarked items on CWD Kids, filled a cart and Boden and have been drooling over cute things at Janie and Jack! (The big boys, for the record, have a few things that will still fit this summer.)

I love me some Crewcuts too, but that is a small obsession as they don't have as many clothes to offer. My fave brands in no particular order are Janie and Jack (best for boys under 4. after that, they get a bit weenie!), GAP (again, baby Gap is really better, but boys GAP is okay too!), Mulberribush, Crewcuts, Hanna Andersson (Babies only! Girls are good too, boys not so much), and Crazy 8 is shaping up to be okay, too! There are more, but dangit, this brain lacks the usual cells needed!

Why don't boys over the age of 5 want to wear plaid? Something to ponder...

0 comments: