I'm not quite sure the boys qualify as kingpins, yet. BUT, I'm sure they are well on their way. Today, I took Thing 1 and Thing 2 bowling with a whole slew of other children (Audrey, Olin, Ian, Sydnee, Caden, and Carley. Of course their mothers were in attendance as well).
The bowling alley is this Las Vegas style entertainment type place - lots of bowling, games, restaurant and even a velvet lounge...a nice place for Lake Elsinore. Anyway, after a frame or two, the kids all needed the bumpers (They came up out of the gutter! High tech, to be sure) and it was a much more pleasant experience.
Anyway, my two professional bowlers had high scores of 72 and 58. Sawyer beat Cam. (In Cam's defense, he tried bowling without the bumpers for more frames than Sawyer did) it was plenty of fun and Sawyer claims he'd like a birthday party there. We'll see. He claims that he wants a birthday party everywhere, then always reverts back to Chuck E. Cheese. (A popular '90s birthday party spot - and where he had his party *last* year)
After McDonalds for lunch, we're back home for plenty of bowling on the Wii. Perhaps I'll even try throwing a strike or two. (though, truth be told, i prefer practicing my serena williams backhand at Wii tennis!)
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment