Friday, January 25, 2008

I love to read a good blog

I sure do love a good blog. For a long time, i was an avid reader of http://www.dooce.com/ - since then, I've found a new blog to voraciously devour. http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ She's just fantastic.

I first found Ree's website/blog through her cooking website, the pioneer woman cooks! she has great food on there -- yummy, creamy food with lots, and lots of butter. who doesn't love butter. she has amazing food photos - great step by step directions.

Sawyer has amazing faith in me. Last night, I told him I was going to get him a tee shirt to wear for his birthday that has a big number 5 on it made out of Spiderman fabric. He lit up and then proceeded to give me all sorts of things that could also go on said shirt. He had phrases he wanted on there. But, most of all, he wanted white spiderwebs all over that. He sure thinks I have talent, doesn't he? Even if I could *imagine* such a thing, i certainly couldn't create it. I would have thought that this boy would have figured out by now that I *BUY* things, not make them!

0 comments: