Thursday, January 25, 2007

COMPLETELY awesome

I had a little spare time this morning (read, 10 minutes) so I stopped in Lowes to pick up an empty paint can. (The empty paint can is NOT the point) While I was walking to the check out, a paint swatch caught my eye. Now, this is to be expected since I'm still trying to figure out what to do in the scrapbooky, you see. It was a swatch with 4 colors that go together and I love it. It's like a cool drink - its a yummy yellow, aqua, fruit punch and something else. Sounds like love to me. I think I want mostly yellow with the other colors for accent. They sure are going to look DELISH.

Sawyer is growing. To be expected, I guess. But, I put a sweater on him today (with shorts, of course. It does seem like the cold has passed. YIPPEE) and it's a wee bit snug. Not like too tight, but just showing me there isn't much life left in it for him anymore. Not to mention that we are on countdown..only a few days more than 2 months until this boy turns *4*. I'm in total and complete denial.

Campbell told me today that they played football in Ian's front yard yesterday. (Ian is one of Cam's favorite pals from school) He told me that while they were playing if their foot touched the cement they were out of "bounce". I corrected him and now am seeing what a big boy he's becoming!

They are growing much too fast, I say. I know I can't keep 'em little, but how do I slow the days just a bit? (Remind me of that when sassy rears his head later.)

All in all, a very good day.

0 comments: