Been a busy working week. Listed 18 auctions on ebay last night - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhappy*scrappinQQhtZ-1 , have been scrapping like mad and the boys and I have been doing some fun things. Last night, we took a walk with the 2 wheelers down the street (sawyer did GREAT!) and played with shaving cream. Definitely a huge hit.
I've been scrapping too, which is great. I've done a few layouts, which I haven't done in MONTHS. I've worked on a couple of projects and there are many more I want to work on, too! A calendar, a birthday calendar, the Wino Bunko kit, quote notebook, recipe book, etc. The list just gets longer and longer. But, it's all good fun - so let it begin.
Andy is going out with people from work after work today and is working tomorrow. Perhaps tomorrow will be MOVIE MORNING and I will scrap - today maybe Brea or South Coast Plaza. Hard to say. I have to find a shirt I'm looking for.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment