Saturday, January 27, 2007

As lazy as lazy can be

I think I could classify myself as one of the laziest living people. Really. I have no ambition to get up - yet both boys need to get dressed, I need to shower and Cam has a baseball orientation in one hour. Yup, baseball. The elder is going to start playing baseball. Of course, it'll just be t-ball and I'm sure it's not gonna be like soccer. But, he's playing nonetheless. (I'm excited about the hours I'll be spending at the field watching the oh so exciting game of baseball :insert eyeroll here:)

My continued laziness wants to just sit here -- but there are also new scenic route papers at Scrapbook Oasis in Irvine. I want them desperately, but feel little to no motivation to go over there and shop for them. Now if it were just closer...

I'm getting up now, I promise...

0 comments: