I never knew I was so skilled at distinguishing a house I would love from photos on the internet. In case you wondered, I am. I knew from the photos I would not like this one. I also just told you about the other house to look anyway because you might actually like it. Despite the pictures we looked. I was spot on -- this one was definitely not for me. It was, however, also a short sale. This is not even an option for us due to time constraints.
This staircase was massive. Think wedding dress down the staircase massive. Good thing we have no daughters nor a need for this staircase. And yes, this carpet is yellow!
On and on we go...I knew driving over this was a short sale. I knew once we pulled into the subdivision that this wasn't for us. I don't know why, it just wasn't a community -- it was only a street or two of homes in this area. Despite the shortcomings, there was a couple of great things. One, the side yard -- beautiful. Second, the kitchen was pretty nice.
And then we went...again.
try not and be jealous of this gorgeous carpet on the stairs. i know you're trying to find out where to purchase some just like it!
Now, this house. This is the one that I think of when i think about moving to the midwest. BIG! (4,000 sq ft!) NICE subdivision. Upstairs AND downstairs laundry. Screened in porch! 5 bedrooms. Office! Living, dining and spacious kitchen. Ahhh...this is the life!
But, there were more houses to see...so off we went. Again. Two more great houses and then the one that got away...


0 comments:
Post a Comment