At this point in the game, I was sweaty. We'd seen many houses, it was 90+ degrees with mucho humidity. I was really unsure about this next house ... it looked like 3 bedrooms and a bonus room. I knew it looked good, but the house MUST have 4 bedrooms.
Driving through the subdivision I was unsure about the surrounding houses, but we pressed on. By the time we reached the cul de sac I was even more unsure but it was worth our time to look.
As you can see, there was lots to love. Great finishes, great spaces. BUT, we would need to add a wall and even then it's not perfect. In addition, this house IS the most expensive one in the subdivision. By $30K. That added to the other factors makes it not the one for us...but the bedrooms, bathrooms, bonus rooms and pocket doors were fantastic!
And, then there was this house. I have found the perfect nearly new construction there is. It's a few years old but looks like new. And, it's perfect.
I want to buy this house almost solely because of this mud room. It's the perfect area for shoes, shoes, backpacks, shoes, and any other extraneous items. Seriously. And, the kitchen is the perfect configuration with great finishes. Sign me up.
Around the corner was a new construction that was totally not for us. But, it will make some family a nice home.
Up next, the one that got away...


0 comments:
Post a Comment