Friday, March 6, 2009

Wouldn't you know it

These kids grow way too fast. I suppose, though, you didn't need me to tell you that. This is the tale of my boys that are sprouting faster than I would like.
Campbell had his first baseball game this week. This was his first year playing double A {AA} baseball. This was the first time hitting a ball that another KID had pitched. This was the first time this lefty had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit by the ball.


This year is also the first year that the baby has been mobile during baseball season. Let me tell you, he loves it.



Not only does he enjoy roaming the sidelines digging in bags that don't belong to us, he also loves trying to go into the dugout. Why wouldn't he? there are all kinds of balls, bats and kids in there!



{This isn't even the cutest one. the other one wouldn't upload! GRRRR}


{Just one of the cutie. It'll have to hold you over until next time!}

1 comments:

Anthea said...

Everytime I see pictures of that wittle babe I can't believe that he has blonde hair ... I always think he should have brown hair