Friday, March 20, 2009

Baseball, baseball, baseball!

We're in FULL baseball mode here. I say we loosely, because I'm not really in baseball mode, but the collective family unit is.

Sawyer has now played his first single A game -- he also played catcher. He looked pretty darn cute.


{He's a first class hitter, too!}


Cam had his pitching debut as well...it's a lot of fun for us to watch! He seems to enjoy it as well.



Of course Harrison continues to enjoy the games. His favorite part is eating many snacks, playing with the other kids, and trying to get into the dugout.

My favorite part of the game might be the tradition part. At the beginning, before play starts, the boys say the Little League Pledge.

I trust in God

I love my country

And will respect it's laws

I will play fair

and strive to win

but win or lose

I will always

do my best.

0 comments: