Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun finds

Between all of the things going on here I like to keep things fun and lovely, too. So, I give to you a few items I picked up. They've all found new homes around here. Didn't take long.

{for scrapping. i will rip pages out and use them as accents. }

{for photography. anyone have a newborn they want to offer up?}

{already gave this to my friend michele. she wanted a window and it was too big for me!}

{perfect for my stamp pads!}

{mmmm....jadite!}

{a wooden coke box. perfect!}

Fun, right? Just thought I'd take a reprieve from baseball, for a bit.

2 comments:

Anthea said...

I like the new top section although I definitely thought it said Baby Mama to Campbell Sawyer and Harrison ....LMAO!!!!

Mandalynn said...

If we lived closer to each other, we'd have to go shopping for great finds like these together! And, I'm still waiting on photos using your new scale...find yourself a newborn to snap photos of, lady!