In case you've been following the saga of my life, you know that we've had a car for sale for...well...6 months. (In all honesty, I feel like i've had some car for sale ever since we left Iowa, but I digress)
Anyway, NO LONGER. That wonderful white Camry is gone with all it's hybrid glory. I will miss you little white car. You've been lovely...nice...smooth. Thanks for all the goodness!
What's up next for us? I don't know. Hopefully just a boring white van and our white Prius for a while. Then, I'm sure Andy will get the itch to add another white vehicle to our fleet. Stay tuned. (Where's that eye rolling smiley when you need it?!)
And, for fun, a blast from the past. August 2003. I love digital technology!
{campbell, almost 2. sawyer, 4 months}
{campbell, pouring tea for his birthday momma. i was 27 that day!}


4 comments:
Whoa! Look at those chubby cheeks on Campbell. So scrumptious!
Love the flash back photos -- specially since I've never seen em before!
Congrats on the car sale...that must feel like a load off your shoulders!
Seems so long ago that they were that small... in the words of our grandma Lenore, my how time flies (not sure if Lenni actually said that but it seems like she should have)
Post a Comment