Tuesday, March 3, 2009

baseball

Opening day has come and gone and today is Campbell's FIRST BASEBALL GAME of the season. WOW.

Anyway, opening day was a beautiful day - warm, sunny, and not hot. It was great and the boys managed to have a little bit of fun and get a little it of a sunburn!
{Single A and Double A Yankees all ready to go!}

{Both teams all lined up}

{Sawyer and the single A Yankees Parading}

{Campbell and the double A Yankees parading}

I'm sure this is just the beginning of pictures that look like this...

4 comments:

Heather and Dan said...

Love the baseball uniformm pics. You can just see the anticipation for the new season. Dan and I can barely wait until Johann is old enough to start baseball. How old do they have to be anyhow?

Amelia said...

ooo! I love little boys...I mean young men...in baseball uniforms! They're so cute...I mean, handsome! Hope they have a great season! And you aren't run too ragged :)

Tracy said...

Love them! Noah's team was the Yankees last year. :) Can't wait to hear how the season goes for them.

McLeodx5 said...

not sure i've given you any blog love as of late, so here it is. YAY for baseball season!!! :) xoxo