Where we live, it's a working ranch. It's not just one where we lolligag and relax, we're actually raising animals kids here. (It just feels like animals!) Here's one of the animals in question:
We're in full swing here. Soccer games started this past weekend. That's like, harvest? No, that is on a farm.
We had a fun weekend celebrating Campbell's birthday. I only wish I could show you how much FUN this party was. The boys all got to race the go-karts and then the dads couldn't contain themselves, so they raced as well.
It was full on testosterone surging around the track - each man for himself. In the end, Caden's dad (my friend Kate's husband) beat out the other dads. Really good times.
{always representin' good ole ISU}
{watching their daddies}
{after smashing his face into his cake}{campbell and ian}
{what he looks like when he opens a gift card. he loves gift cards.}
We also spent the day at, where else, Disneyland! It was a relatively quite day there and we managed to have loads of fun. Very lucky boy!
{cam and charlie}
Looking forward to a fun weekend. I'll be hanging out here with my kids and Rylee (john and amy's daughter) while andy, john and amy go to the Ohio State and USC football game. While I'm not thrilled to stay home, I'm excited for Andy. I know he's really looking forward to it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment