Aside from the hitting, pinching, shouting, asking about others bowel movements in public, his real issue today is addiction to sugar. Lollipops, more specifically.
I should have known when there was no noise coming from the hooligan. But, instead, I chose to bask in the silence, catching up on latest facebook status'. The time came when I had to check on the little monster.
And, what did I discover? A man with 6 lollipops. Yup. 6. Luckily 2 were still in the wrapper so I confiscated them. I gave up on the rest, not willing to fight the fight.
where were these lollipops that this 23 month old could access them? Why does this BABY have free reign over sugary goodness? I don't know WHY, but we keep them in the pantry. Never been a problem until now!
where were these lollipops that this 23 month old could access them? Why does this BABY have free reign over sugary goodness? I don't know WHY, but we keep them in the pantry. Never been a problem until now!


Not only is the boy full of ... spirit. He's also a total fashionista. Yup. Socks with Birkenstocks. It's a good look.



2 comments:
With a face that cute, I would give him 6 lollipops everyday!!
oh we are like 2 peas. my mom found me as a baby digging thru the trash and licking the lid from a jelly jar.
Post a Comment