Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jon Gosselin ought to just be quiet

Quite frankly, Jon doesn't sound very smart. I always used to think he was fine, a bit dumb, but fine. I'm completely done seeing his face and hearing his blather all over the place. He's just not helping his situation at all.

Anyway. Back to far more important things. Like, my adorable kids. Still funny, still cute and still lovin' life. And, for the record, Harrison will be 2 one month from today. Completely and totally bittersweet.

We've been experiencing some near perfect weather (sunny, highs right around 70*) here for the past few days and we've been trying to take full advantage. I mean, why not? Colder days (55-60* for the high, ha ha!) are around the corner and then well...I don't know.

So after a couple of fantastic (and winning!) soccer games on Saturday we stuck around to play outside. Little ones played cars and rode scooters, big ones played ball. Great fun!










2 comments:

Liz said...

j.goss needs to shut up, i second that. i want to hear more of your thoughts on this issue.

:) Beth said...

I'm also thinking Jon needs a dope slap. Or eight.