Monday, February 23, 2009

what's important?

Everyone's definition of important is different. Naturally my family is important, my friends are important, health is important. The major stuff. But, to me, seeing the good is important too.

I like to try and find the silver lining, the positive aspects of things, anything that can make you feel good. I try to not speak negatively and I try to see the cup half full. So, instead of focusing on the virus that made the baby crabby for the better part of a week, I choose to see how he's back to his mostly happy self. :)


2 comments:

Emily S. said...

i LOVE this about you... you really ARE perennially positive and strong. :) Cute pic!

heidi said...

I really do strive to be a glass half full kind of person. It kind of irritates Rob because he's a half empty kind of guy. LOL

Glad the baby is better!