My still scrumptious 15 month old that shouts "Oyer" when trying to locate his bigger brother (not to be confused with his bigger bigger brother!). He also has a quite enthusiastic "HI!" for strangers and friends alike. That is fun.
+002+miab+border.jpg)
Super nice, kind and thoughtful mother in laws that still practice the art of handwritten notes and remember things in your life that others forget. She's a GEM and I'm more than lucky to have her. My kids are really lucky to have her as a "Ma". Andy is the luckiest yet because he gets to call her Mom and has had her for all of his life.

Good friends, book clubs, joy jars and wonderful quotes like this one: "I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing." -- Agatha Christie
Fresh flowers from my ever blooming rose bushes and tiny, itty bitty pizza boxes used as advertisements and pretty gifts all packaged up for Valentine's Day.
+012+border.jpg)
Kindergarten music performances make my heart leap and my face smile. LOVE IT!
I am a happy girl. I'm also a girl who may, or may not, be giving away scrapbook goodies this week. ;)


4 comments:
What a nice post! I love all your "little things." Especially the new picture of adorable little Harrison! You also had lovely things to say about your mother in law. How lucky are you!
I can't wait to find out where your nice little package is going!!!
What a beautiful post. I love it!
sorry i'm so late commenting, but i LOVED this post. The flower pic is GORGEOUS!
sorry i'm so late commenting, but i LOVED this post. The flower pic is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment