Thursday, February 19, 2009

A fun giveaway!

I've been so out of the giveaway loop recently! Heck, who am I kidding? I've been out all of the loops!

Anyway, so I'm sticking my toe in the water and am giving away something simple this time. One set of KRAFT Prompts, Patterns and Journaling Tags from Elle's Studio!
I LOVE all of the items I have from Elle's Studio - super cute stuff! I'd like you to love it too. So, here's your chance to try out these 20 TAGS!



TO ENTER: Leave me a comment telling me who you're going to forward this information onto so that they can enter, too! Leave your entry no later than 5 pm PST on Friday, February 20.

15 comments:

gloria b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gloria b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gloria b said...

Sorry I messed up before but I am gonna post this on my Facebook

leah921 said...

I am going to forward this onto my mother and friend Susan, as they both LOVE scrapbooking!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to send it to my mom!

Laurie~ FFSI

Anonymous said...

I am going to forward to my sister who loves to SB!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie! Great chance to win - thanks! I love those tags!

Rachael said...

Hey Jennie :) I'll forward this to my sister!

Tracy said...

hmmm...posting on FB.

Chelsea said...

I am going to forward this on to my scrapping board!!

clev said...

Hey! It's Lori from FFSI! Thanks for the giveaway! Of course, I never win, but it's fun to enter anyhow. :)

Anna said...

I will forward this to my friend Laura--my crafty partner in crime!

Laura said...

I'm Laura, Anna's friend! I'm going to forward this to my sister, who has started to become quite crafty herself.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna forward it to my scrapbooking club gals (Laura, Audrey, Ann, Ale, Colbie) and my mom.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i'm sooooo winning this one! yay jennie!