Could it possibly been *gasp* 3 months? Oh yes...it has. Well, I'm pleased that about 6-7 weeks ago (shortly after Memorial Day weekend) the nausea took a hike. And, I'm dang glad it did. We're all much happier now.
The boys and I are on SUMMER VACATION and it's bliss. We're hanging out, swimming, reading, watching TV and playing. It's been fantastic. They are turning out to be active and fantastic swimmers. It's really been such a good thing.
We spent the afternoon with good friends having a birthday lunch for Staci and it was divine. Cam and Sawyer had great fun with Olin and Garrett and it was just so nice to sit quietly and calmly with good friends.
Now, off to warm the once a month cooking dinner that I made, hope the boys will make it to the pool and pray my curtain rod gets hung. All in 2 hours. I won't hold my breath...
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment