Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sick, but it's okay!

Well, it's about time I blog about being PG, right?? I'm 11 weeks and oh so close to being 12 weeks. The cat has been out of the bag for a couple of weeks now and maybe the nausea is on the way out? RIGHT!

One can hope that is the case, since it's been plaguing me for the past 5 weeks with a serious vengence. I got a prescription for phenergan a couple of weeks ago and have managed to not take it -- but there are seriously days where I still could. Other than that and the exhaustion -- just those 2 little things, right - I'm okay. We're trying to imagine life with *3* but it'll be good, and the boys have adjusted to the idea. Sawyer plays with names and such -- and it's so very cute.

He's been quite adorable anyway -- he's been saying "You're so funny!" but the funny sort of comes out like FONNY -- it's really very endearing. And, if you ask him what his favorite part of today was he'll say "being with you". Now, of course, he got that from me -- but it's still super cute.

Been warm here -- like swimming warm - which is great for 2 guys training to be fish. They are ready to go to the pool today -- and I'm sure it'll be super fun!!!!

0 comments: