Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Harrison

Today you are three.


You are spunky, fun and full of life.


You were so sweet today when you woke up after your nap and asked if it was still your birthday.


Your behaviour seems to be changhing a bit, and daddy and I are hopeful that you might be turning the corner on your challenging ways. It seems possible that we are leaving the terrible twos behind.

What's next for you my sweet boy? The thrilling threes? I sure hope so.

What I do know is this. You will take 3 by storm, acting willfully and learning every day. You will continue to challenge and charm us. Everyone who meets you is smitten with you and I look forward to the adventures you have with all of us this year.

Here you are, my 3 year old third son. Wonderful and loved as ever.

2 comments:

luckygirlgifts said...

Happy Birthday Harry!!!
You are going to rock 3!
love ya
Cari

Megan said...

Happy birthday Harrison! Great shots, Jennie. I love the colors and joy in these shots. May 3 be tremendous!