Monday, March 15, 2010

Well, I'm trying.

I'm trying to stick one toe in the bloggin' waters. Does that count? I want to be here with updates regularly, but then I feel guilty for not and I give up.

Instead of dwell on that, though - I'm going to accentuate the positive. A few new photos and a quick update. Never mind that this was slated for last week and that the photos are a wee bit outdated. It's going to have to do.







Harrison is still his usual self. His vocabulary increases daily and he continues to think that he's at least 7 years old. He has commandeered Sawyer's little bike/car and made it his own. Luckily for all of us, Sawyer doesn't care! He makes a mess where ever he goes and usually has something to say about EVERYTHING. He doesn't make life easy, but he does make it rewarding!
The big boys are still doing fantastic -- they've had their first baseball games of the season and are both doing well at school. Including all of the fun activities, like Crazy Hair day!

We're busy but having fun and enjoying our days. I'll be around more. Promise.

0 comments: